BSB50215 Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Participants need to complete Eight (8) units of competency in total following the guidelines as outlined in the Business Services Training Package Qualifications Rules which requires:
- BSBADM502 – Manange Meetings
- BSBADM504 – Plan & Implement Administrative System
- BSBHRM506 – Manage Recruitment, Selection & Induction Process
- BSBLED502 – Manage Programmes that promote personal Effectiveness
- BSBMKG501 – Indentify & Evaluate Marketing Opportunities
- BSBMGT403 – Implement Continues Improvement
- BSBRSK501 – Manage Risks
- BSBWOR501 – Manage Personal Work Priorities & Professional Development
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry.
- For those learners who want to undertake the Advanced Diploma of Business it is advised by Swann College to obtain a knowledgeable level or have experience in business and/or business management including previous business training would be preferred.
- Preferred pathway includes, but is not limited to, mature age workers with several years’ experience in automotive or a similar industry.