AUR30320 CERTIFICATE III IN AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who service, diagnose and repair electrical systems and components in vehicles in the automotive electrical service and repair industry We provide you with first-class training and student support while you undertake your Training and assessment qualification. Our hands-on industry experts share their knowledge with you in a practical way.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who service, diagnose and repair electrical systems and components in vehicles in the automotive electrical service and repair industry
We provide you with first-class training and student support while you undertake your Training and assessment qualification. Our hands-on industry experts share their knowledge with you in a practical way.
- AURAEA002 Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- AURASA102 Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURTTK102 Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURETK002 Use and maintain electrical test equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURTTE104 Inspect and service engines
- AURTTA104 Carry out servicing operations
- AURTTA017 Carry out vehicle safety inspections
- AURLTE102 – Diagnose and repair light vehicle engines
- AURTTC103 Diagnose and repair cooling systems
- AURETR025 Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- AURETR007 Apply knowledge of automotive electrical circuits and wiring systems
- AURETR006 Solder electrical wiring and circuits
- AURETR112 Test and repair basic electric circuits
- AURETR010 Repair wiring harnesses and looms
- AURETR131 Diagnose and repair ignition systems
- AURETR123 Diagnose and repair spark ignition engine management systems
- AURETR124 Diagnose and repair compression ignition engine management systems
- AURETR135 Apply knowledge of petrol and diesel engine operation
- AURTTA118 Develop and carry out diagnostic test strategies
- AURETR130 Diagnose and repair starting systems
- AURETR129 Diagnose and repair charging systems
- AURLTD104 Diagnose and repair light vehicle steering systems
- AURLTD105 Diagnose and repair light vehicle suspension systems
- AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems
- AURLTB103 Diagnose and repair light vehicle hydraulic braking systems
- AURTTB101 Inspect and service braking systems
- AURETR009 Install vehicle lighting and wiring systems
- AURETR027 Install ancillary electronic systems and components
- AURETR128 Diagnose and repair instruments and warning systems
- AURETR132 Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems
- AURETR143 Diagnose and repair electronic body management systems
- AURLTZ101 Diagnose and repair light vehicle emission control systems
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have completed Minimum year 10 or equivalent
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old.)
Students are required to undertake minimum of 360 hours of supervised field placement which provides an excellent opportunity to further improve their practical job skills.
The successful completion of this course prepares you as a new employee or recognizes and develops your skills as an existing employee to perform electrical work in the automotive light vehicle service and repair industry. Job roles related to this qualification include light vehicle electrician.
We are happy to answer all your questions in regards to the AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology.
Please contact Swann College admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +61 8 83110487 for all current offers & Intakes along with flexible payment plan options.