AUR21920 Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology – AUR21916. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform a range of tasks on tyres in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
Swann College provides the complete core and elective units for this qualification in a flexible manner. Training takes into consideration both the needs of business and the student. This means that in most instances, training is provided on the job. Our assessors will work with you to provide a service which works for all parties.
- AURAEA002 Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- AURTTK002 Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURASA002 Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURATA001 Identify basic automotive faults using troubleshooting process
- AURLTJ001 Select light vehicle tyres and wheels for specific applications
- AURLTJ002 Remove, inspect and refit light vehicle tyres and tubes
- AURLTJ003 Remove, inspect and refit light vehicle wheel and tyre assemblies
- AURHTJ002 Select heavy vehicle tyres, wheels and rims for specific applications
- AURLTD004 Diagnose and repair light vehicle steering systems
- AURLTD005 Diagnose and repair light vehicle suspension systems
- AURTTA004 Carry out servicing operations
- AURLTD006 Carry out light vehicle wheel alignment
- AURTTJ001 Balance wheels and tyres
- AURTTJ002 Remove, inspect and refit wheel hubs and associated brake components
**Please note that units of competency may change without any prior notice. This is to comply with the packaging requirements.