AUR50116 Diploma of Automotive Management
This qualification prepares new employees or recognises and develops existing workers who undertake leadership & management role in automotive industry.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who undertake leadership and management roles in the automotive industry. It is suitable for entry into senior management roles in all sectors of the automotive industry.
- AURAMA005 – Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace
- AURAEA004 – Manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an
- AURAMA006 – Contribute to planning and implementing business improvement in
an automotive workplace
- AURAAA002 – Determine retail rates for automotive products and services
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBWOR502 – Lead & Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a Safe Workplace
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
- BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBINN502 – Build and sustain an innovative work environment
** The units of competency may change any time without prior notice to suit packaging requirements.
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry it doesn’t have any pre-requisite requirements but International students who wish to enroll in this qualification must be of 18 years of age and possess an IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent.
Students may undertake vocational placement at their workplace which may provide an excellent opportunity to further improve their skills, However Vocational placement it not a requirement to successfully complete the qualification .
The Diploma of Automotive Management prepares new employees or recognizes and develops existing employees who are performing management roles in the automotive industry. Job roles related to this qualification include
- Automotive Retail/Parts Manager
- Automotive Dealership Manager
Please contact Swann College admissions Team at email@example.com or call at +61 8 83110487 for all current offers & Intakes along with flexible payment plan options.