AUR50116 Diploma of Automotive Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who undertake leadership and management roles in the automotive industry. It is suitable for entry into senior management roles in all sectors of the automotive industry.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who diagnose, analyse, evaluate, design and modify vehicle systems in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
- AURAMA005 – Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace
- AURAEA004 – Manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an
- AURAMA006 – Contribute to planning and implementing business improvement in
an automotive workplace
- AURAAA002 – Determine retail rates for automotive products and services
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBWOR502 – Lead & Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a Safe Workplace
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
- BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBINN502 – Build and sustain an innovative work environment
** The units of competency may change any time without prior notice to suit packaging requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have completed Australian year 12 or equivalent
Students may undertake vocational placement at their workplace which may provide an excellent opportunity to further improve their skills, However Vocational placement it not a requirement to successfully complete the qualification .
- Automotive Warehouse Manager
- Customer Service Manager (Automotive)
- Automotive Services/Repair Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Automotive Aftermarket Manager
- Automotive Retail Sales Manager
- Dealer Principal
- Operations Manager
- Automotive Purchasing Manager
- Area Manager
- Automotive Workshop Manager
- Workplace Manager
Please contact Swann College admissions Team at email@example.com or call at +61 8 83110487 for all current offers & Intakes along with flexible payment plan options.