AUR40216 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
The Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis provides advanced training for automotive technicians who want to further develop their diagnostic and technical skills. Job roles related to this qualification include – automotive lead or master technician. automotive technical adviser.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform advanced diagnostic tasks in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
- AURTTA021 – Diagnose complex system faults
- AURAEA004 – Manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- AURAFA003 – Communicate effectively in an automotive workplace
- AURLTB004 – Diagnose complex faults in light vehicle braking systems
- AURLTD009 – Diagnose complex faults in light vehicle steering and suspension systems
- AURLTE004 – Diagnose complex faults in light vehicle petrol engines
- AURTTA025 – Diagnose complex faults in vehicle integrated stability control systems
- AURLTX004 – Diagnose complex faults in light vehicle automatic transmission and driveline systems
- AURTTR001 – Diagnose complex faults in engine management systems
- AURETR037 – Diagnose complex faults in light vehicle safety systems
** The units of competency may change without any prior notice to satisfy packaging requirements
Those undertaking this course are required to have completed (AUR30616) Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent qualification or be able to demonstrate equivalent competency. International students must be of 18 years of age and possess an IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent.
Students are required to undertake 240 hours of supervised field placement which provides an excellent opportunity to further improve their practical job skills.
The Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis is intended to provide advanced training for automotive mechanics, electricians and vehicle body repairs who want to further develop their technical, diagnostic and repair skills.
- Master Technician
- Automotive Technical Adviser
We are happy to answer all your questions in regards to the AUR40216 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis.
Please contact Swann College admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +61 8 83110487 for all current offers & Intakes along with flexible payment plan options.