BSB60215 Advance Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the opportunity for domestic and international individuals who want to advance in their career and upgrade their skills and knowledge in the industry to a management level.
- BSBADV602 – Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBHEM602 – Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMKG603 – Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG609 – Develop a marketing plan
- BSBFIM601 – Manage finances
- BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
As a graduate who successfully completes the course you could be employed across a diverse range of industries.
You may apply for credit entry into the second year of our Bachelor of Business or a related undergraduate degree at another Australian higher education provider.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5.5 IELTS score and above (international students only)
Students who do not meet the minimum requirement will be referred to accredited English Language Training providers to complete an English Course before proceeding with this qualification.
- Language, Literacy and numeracy (L,L&N) evaluation (Local Learners only)
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) evaluation (International Learners only)